Saturday 1 December 2018

What to Cook This December

Cookie and Kate
What to Cook This December

Learn what's in season in December at cookieandkate.com!

December already? I can’t believe it. I hope your holidays are merry and bright, but I know this can be a tough time of year. Cookie and I are so thankful for you!

We’re sneaking away to New Orleans for Christmas. My birthday is on Christmas Day and I get to do what I want for once! Please let me know in the comments if you have any recommendations—would love your suggestions on where to eat (especially if I need to make reservations) and what to do.

Links lately:

C+K 2018 holiday gift guideRecent dog food recallsWhat 18 years of journaling has taught meWhy organic soap?Palm oil was supposed to help save the planetSee #4Apples

Gluten-free apple crisp recipe, perfect for the holidays!

Simple Gluten-Free Apple Crisp

Gluten free and easily vegan (see recipe notes)

“I’ve made this twice now with a mixture of apples from a co-Workers apple orchard. Super delicious! What made it most fun was my 3 year old grandson stealing apple slices from the cutting board as I sliced the apples can’t wait to try some of your other recipes! Thanks!” – Louise

More apple recipes »
Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This December appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2U2I0WS
via MerahHatiCintaku.blogspot.com