Wednesday 3 July 2019

What to Cook This July

Learn what's in season this month at cookieandkate.com!

July is here, Independence Day is right around the corner, and life is good. June was a big month for my family, with our wedding on the first of the month and my brother’s wedding this weekend. I’m behind on all things work related and trying to offer myself some more grace.

I have some delicious new recipes lined up for you this month, so stay tuned. The recipes you’ll find below are perfect for your Fourth of July festivities and hot summer days.

Weddings and recipes aside, here’s what I’ve been into lately.

Avocado

best cucumber salad recipe

Gaby’s Cucumber Salad

Gluten free and vegan

“Made this immediately last night and loved it – my daughter as well! Quick and easy for when you get home from work – served alongside pasta.” – Connie

More avocado recipes »

Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This July appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2YtEWVC
via MerahHatiCintaku.blogspot.com