Sunday 1 September 2019

What to Cook This September

what to cook this september

September has come too soon. I propose that we make good use of all the tomatoes, corn and peaches while we still can. I have a few more warm weather recipes that I can’t wait to share with you!

September is when summer and fall produce collide at the farmers’ market. It’s the best of both worlds. Zucchini now; pumpkin later.

I hope you’re enjoying your long weekend. We’re taking advantage of the comfortable temperatures to tackle some gardening projects and hang string lights over the patio. You’ll find some great Labor Day options below!

Links lately:

Apples

Crisp Apple & Kohlrabi Salad

Crispy Apple & Kohlrabi Salad

Gluten free and easily vegan

“I made this salad last night ahead of time, and added the toasted seeds and cheese (gruyere) at serving time. It’s so delicious! I also traded the tarragon for mint. I will use this recipe whenever I get kohlrabi in my CSA box. Thanks!” – Erin

More apple recipes »
Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This September appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2MRIyOX
via MerahHatiCintaku.blogspot.com