Monday 2 April 2018

How to Measure Flour (Yes, There’s a Correct Way) – Tea Time with Nami (Ep 2)

Nami shares a correct way to measure flour in her YouTube series Tea Time with Nami.

How to Measure Flour - Tea Time with Nami

This is my second episode on my new series on our YouTube channelTea Time with Nami.  If you missed my first episode, where I shared 5 Must-Have Japanese Kitchen Tools, you can click here.

In Tea Time with Nami series, I’ll be talking about all kinds of topics beyond my recipes.  I’d like to take this opportunity to answer some of the questions you have and connect with JOC readers and viewers outside of making delicious Japanese dishes.

How to Measure Flour (Yes, There’s a Correct Way!)

Nami shares a correct way to measure flour in her YouTube series Tea Time with Nami.

To watch today’s episode, please click here. Thank you for your support!

The post How to Measure Flour (Yes, There’s a Correct Way) – Tea Time with Nami (Ep 2) appeared first on Just One Cookbook.



from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2pYwhug
via MerahHatiCintaku.blogspot.com