Thursday 2 January 2020

What to Cook This January

What to cook this January

High fives all around! We have officially survived the holidays. If you’re looking for wholesome, satisfying, veggie-packed recipes, you’re in the right place. You’ll find a bunch of them in my guide to seasonal produce below. For in-depth resources and tips on how to eat real food, be sure to check out my cookbook, Love Real Food.

I’m working on some website improvements as we usher in the new decade—is there anything you’re eager to see here? Helpful features, specific recipes or resources? Please let me know in the comments.

Cheers to a healthy and happy 2020. Thank you so much for being here.

Beets

This healthy salad features a few marvelously complementary flavors: earthy beets, bitter arugula, salty feta, savory pepitas and tangy balsamic dressing. - cookieandkate.com

Simple Beet, Arugula and Feta Salad

Gluten free and easily vegan

“This is, quite literally, my new favorite salad! I have made it for several friends – who all have adored it – and have added it to my weekly food staples. I’ve never actually made it with pumpkin seed – I substitute pistachios instead, or omit the nuts altogether if I am not eating it right away, and the homemade balsamic is fantastic…YUMMMM!” – Franki

More beet recipes »

Continue to the recipe...

The post What to Cook This January appeared first on Cookie and Kate.



* This article was originally published here

from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2MOb8iQ
via MerahHatiCintaku.blogspot.com