Thursday 10 May 2018

Lower Antelope Canyon Highlights – Tea Time with Nami (Ep 5)

Nami shares video footage from her family trip to Lower Antelope Canyon in her new YouTube series Tea Time with Nami.

Lower Antelope Canyon

This is my 5th episode on my new series on our YouTube channelTea Time with Nami.  If you missed my first two episodes, you can click here.

In Tea Time with Nami series, I’ll be talking about all kinds of topics beyond my recipes.  I’d like to take this opportunity to answer some of the questions you have and connect with JOC readers and viewers outside of making delicious Japanese dishes.

Watch Lower Antelope Canyon Video Tour

Join us on Lower Antelope Canyon video tour as we travel through the narrow passageway carved into the sandstone by wind and water.

To watch this episode, please click here and you can also read our Lower Antelope Canyon – The Photo Tour.  Thank you for your support!

The post Lower Antelope Canyon Highlights – Tea Time with Nami (Ep 5) appeared first on Just One Cookbook.



from Merah Hati Cintaku https://ift.tt/2ItAoKg
via MerahHatiCintaku.blogspot.com